(1) Abstracts must be submitted online. For abstract submission, please login to your registered conference account , and then submit an abstract with the required format following the steps. If you did not have a conference account yet, please fill in the necessary information and do the account registration first.
(2) For an oral presentation request, the abstract should be submitted before
(3) For a poster exhibit request, the abstract should be submitted before
(4) All the submitted abstract can be modified before
(1) The deadline for abstract submission for an oral presentation is
(2) The deadline for abstract submission for a poster exhibit is
(3) The abstract need to be prepared in English follow the following format: the abstract should contain a title, names of authors, affiliated institutions, correspondence author information (email must be provided), main text of abstract and key words. Images, tables, diagrams or graphs are allowed. The length of the abstract must be within one page of A4 paper and no smaller than 11 (font size) is strongly recommended.
Dr. Qing Xie
SPST-8-302, No. 393 of Middle HuaXia Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China
Dr. Xianping Liu
No.4800 Cao'an Road, Jiading District, Shanghai, China
© Copyright 2020 ShanghaiTech University - All rights reserved.